IQplanner is an innovative social trip planning web site, which allows the savvy travellers to share their unique travel stories (Adventures) and the global travel community to experience those stories by simply booking a trip.
Built by professionals from technology and travel sectors, and giving power back to the consumers, IQplanner is on a mission to organize the World’s travel knowledge into a simple discovery and trip planning tool, where information, produced by real people, can be easily stored, shared and reused in travel planning.
Through well-established early stage funding IQplanner is aiming for international growth, and looking for talented people to join our ambitious team of entrepreneurs in London.
About your goals
• You will be an ambassador for IQplanner in building a global travel brand
• You will define and execute market strategy
• You will grow our community of contributors in the UK by building trustworthy relationships with travel bloggers, journalists, photographers and travel writers
• You will create media partnerships, community engagement and marketing activities
• You will look for scalable solutions to grow our contributor community and share your insights with the wider team
• Account Management
• Strong academic background within communication, journalism, languages, marketing or business
• Superior editorial skills
• 2 years+ experience in a startup environment
• Knowledge of the UK travel blogging landscape and travel industry is a must
• Hunter’s mentality with analytical abilities to identify high-impact opportunities
• Experience working cross-functionally with multi-discipline teams
• Ability to work under high targets
Interested? Please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org