IQplanner is an innovative social trip planning web site, which allows the savvy travellers to share their unique travel stories (Adventures) and the global travel community to experience those stories by simply booking a trip.
Built by professionals from technology and travel sectors, and giving power back to the consumers, IQplanner is on a mission to organize the World’s travel knowledge into a simple discovery and trip planning tool, where information, produced by real people, can be easily stored, shared and reused during travel planning.
Through well-established early stage funding IQplanner is aiming for international growth, and looking for talented people to join our ambitious team of entrepreneurs in London.
About your goals
• You will be an ambassador for IQplanner in building a global travel brand
• You will define and execute IQplanner web site content strategy
• You will ensure our content works hard for the website and generates new users and customer retention
• You will drive excellence in producing website content for a variety of digital channels and audiences
• You will ensure our content is distributed on Social media
• You will work with in-house creative team to review and enhance our content to optimise the web site and conversion
• You will build a top class editorial team
• Strong academic background within communication, journalism, languages, marketing or business
• Superior editorial skills
• 5 years+ editorial experience preferably in a startup environment
• Knowledge of the UK travel media landscape and travel industry is a must
• Hands-on experience in delivering website content and analytical abilities to identify high-impact opportunities
• Experience working cross-functionally with multi-discipline teams
• Ability to work under high targets
• People management and leadership skills
Interested? Please send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org